Tuesday, January 6, 2015

It's been awhile! A long while... Time for an update!


Took a long hiatus from Guild Wars 2 last year. About six to eight months worth of a break! But, I came back after things quieted down around my home enough for me to have more free time as a stay at home mom. My friend from a few years back in game, Arista, also came back and invited me to her guild. It's been nothing but fun and laughs since!!!



So as we all know, total makeover kits are available in the Gem store. They recently had a sale and I bought a ton of them! I'm changing my look very often, it's just what I do. But I'll keep it for awhile if I really love it! So Truth has gone through a few transformations since I started playing. There is this look that I had for awhile. 

I'll have to post the new screen shots later (they are on my desktop computer). But, I've always had a light skin toned Sylvari and I decided I wanted to try a darker shade this time around. First her hair was the branch style that looks like dreads (I didn't get use to loving it) then I changed it to the side pony style. The theme somewhat revolves around the color of the characters eyes which are like amber. 

Here are a few Christmas screenshots and a few of the new character look. There are even more to come later!








And as a bonus, here are some pictures of an in-game cos-play character I made along with my husbands and a few members in the guild I am in!


Ninja Gaiden and Samus Aran (left) and The Mario Brothers and Princess Peach with Samus (right).


Princess Peach and Samus Aran


We randomly ran into someone that cos-plays as Winnie the Pooh and has a tiger charr backpack piece...


Posting screen shots is probably the most fun for me at the moment until I get into writing again. But, it feels good to be updating the blog again.

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment