Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Truth Washed White, Make-over Time!


Thank you Anet for making "Makeover Kit"s available in the gem store. I've changed Truth's looks before but haven't really been satisfied with them. At least not until this last change!


All white. I think it's absolutely beautiful and I feel like she looks sort of legendary. I gave her green eyes for a little bit of color contrast. Although since there aren't really many white weapons in the game (I've looked, they are mostly silver), I decided that my weapons can be my color balance too (I finally have a use for the Living Shortbow from my Hall of Monuments!).

Now you can find me running around on Dragonbrand server with a white pony tail and celestial died Sylvari armor. I particularly like the pony tail because it shows off my Elvish ears (I put lots of  work into this!) Here are a few identification pictures for you to feast your eyes on! 




As for the winner's post, I am still working on getting my material from the winners of the contest. I've been sick for the last five days so there has been a bit of a delay. Hang in there it's going to be here soon!
Humor

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment