Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Who Pays For Quaggan Backpacks...?! Introducing, My Man and Friends.


Guild Wars 2 is a free to play game after purchasing it. No monthly fee. So, how does ArenaNet make money? Their 'Gem store'. They make a lot of things you can buy with gems that are acquired through real money or swapping gold for them. Recently, they started making backpack skins. This one is SUPER popular. Amongst other things, I wanted to introduce an incredible man and some super friends (no, not the DC comic characters).

So there is a new fad in Tyria. I've been seeing alot of people sporting a new back pack skin. Yes, I am talking about the Quaggan plush back pack available in the gem store. I have refused to spend money or gold. But I might have found a visual solution!


Who needs a cute one from the gem store when you can venture to the bottom of an icy ocean and have a real baby Quaggan on your back?! One of the joys of Frostgorge Sound. Free and real baby Quaggans for your visual Quaggan backpack needs. Only you can't take these little babies with you after the screen capture. And speaking of screencaps, I had a photoshoot with my hubby awhile back.

Husbands Make Great Game Companions

My husband is the love of my life.  He is extremely talented, smart, loving and resourceful. What he enjoys most out of Guild Wars 2 is leveling characters. He had 6 level 80s in a few months while working overtime and doing a bunch of other life stuff at the same time! He recently asked for more character slots.

While we were taking pics we noticed the hall of monuments coat resembles Vash the Stampede's. He dyed it red and I had fun clicking away.


This shot was awesome.

Truth loves her Sylvari dual wielding thief man. So kick butt!

Bang bang!

All he needs is that crazy gun arm Vash whips out at the end of the series! This is one of his main characters named Ant Herder.  We played the first Guild Wars together and his name use to be Ant Farmer and he stuck with it. He also has a character named Duralious, which I derived 'Truthalious' from for couple intended purposes. I loved the name so much, all my characters now have Truth derivatives in them!

He also has some other main and cool looking characters! A mesmer, Promised One, and a warrior, Ant Farmer. His Sylvari and Human are very good looking characters. Look at those abs and hair on that chest! What's really funny? We have been needing a high level mesmer for the portal skill in jumping puzzles. 
Lyetrix and I were planning on leveling mesmers for this. I JUST realized my hubby has one already. He suggested I use his character whenever we need him. Yesh!!! I also told him we will need Promised One when he starts playing again. Yay, a jolly day!
  

Everyone Needs Friends

My husband has been working very hard as an independent contractor lately and taking really great care of our family. We think that in a week he'll be able to start playing again. I'm really excited for him to get to know the guild and hang out again! In the meantime, the socializing is keeping me company when he works real late and I've been home all day. So happy and thankful for my friends! Here's a few of them.


Joe to the left and Galonveil to the right.


Comics

Pazu

Lyetrix and Doc (Sorta)

I wanted to also make a super big tribute to Lyetrix. She ushered us into Omen with grace and understanding in a huge way. Without her, the group wouldn't of had very many options. So here's to Lyetrix!!!

Get er' done attitude.

That's about it for this post. Now, for some funnies!


Humor


Thanks for reading everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment