Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Random Screen Shots Make Great Comics!


I started using an app called 'Pics art' on my tablet for my comics. I love it! The word bubbles are easy and adjustable in comparison to ms paint... Borders and cropping easy too and there are some great frames! I really enjoy taking random screen shots and trying to figure out what I can say in them. It keeps my wit sharp! Be sure to check them all out!




My friend Jingo and I leveling our mesmers. The female Sylvari is an alternate Truth character, Truthandriel. I grew up loving Dances with Wolves, I thought Truth's gesture was perfect for this.

Everyone knows about Gangnam style. Here's ranger style with my friend Aster and guild leader EJ (char). Ej likes to mess around in voice chat with other members by telling them, "Don't crrrry" (rolling the r and dragging out the word cry, inside joke with Joe).

This is Getter. An honorable and favored guy. He scored three Dusks from the Mystic Toilet in one run (I think it was?). Kept one, sold one and gave one to his friend. He's the kind of guy legends are made of!

Remember my friend Comics? Here's one of his alt characters which is female. Thus, I called him, "Fem Comics." I asked to see his face and he told me, "no." These shots were perfect! Also, sometimes are members call each other, 'bish', I thought it was short for bishounen but here I am using it like them...Comics says he's a cat!

Thanks everyone. It's been fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment